Around this time each year, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to sell their houses fast in Omaha or Council Bluffs. Similarly, others who already have their homes on the market remove their listings until the spring. Let’s unpack the top reasons why selling your house now in Omaha or Council Bluffs, or keeping it on the market this season in Omaha or Council Bluffs is the best choice you can make. Right now it is unprecedented times across the United States. First of all, we are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. In the real estate world we some of the lowest mortgage interest rates that we have ever seen. On top of that, the housing inventory is also at an all-time low. What does this mean? It means that there are still buyers in Omaha and Council Bluffs that have been looking for houses since the summer and through the fall and have not been able to purchase a house because of the low inventory. Each house that goes up for sale receives multiple offers and an array of different terms that the seller has to choose from. People that have not bought a house because of the low housing inventory are still looking for a house. This year, buyers want to purchase homes in Omaha and Council Bluffs during the holidays, and your house might be the perfect match.
Here are Seven Great Reasons Not to Wait to Sell Your House This Holiday Season:
1. Buyers are active now. Mortgage rates are historically low, providing motivation for those who are ready to get more for their money over the life of their home loan.
2. Home purchasers in Omaha or Council Bluffs who look for homes during the holidays are serious ones, and they’re ready to buy.
4. Homes decorated for the holidays appeal to many buyers.
5. Today, there’s minimal competition for you as a house seller in Omaha or Council Bluffs. There just aren’t enough houses on the market to satisfy home buyer demand, meaning sellers are in the driver’s seat. Over the past year, inventory has declined to record lows, making it the opportune time to sell your house fast in Omaha or Council Bluffs (See graph below):
6. The desire to own a home doesn’t stop during the holidays. Buyers who have been searching throughout the fall and have been running into more and more bidding wars are still on the lookout. Your home may be the answer.
7. This season is the sweet spot for home sellers, in Omaha or Council Bluffs and the number of listings will increase after the holidays. In many parts of the country, more new construction will also be available for sale in 2021, which will lessen the demand for your house next year.
More than ever, this may be the year it makes the most sense to list your house during the holiday season. Let’s connect today to determine if selling your home in Omaha, Council Bluffs and the surrounding area now is your best move. Reach out to Chris and her team at Homes By Chris Harter at 402-378-9462 or email firstname.lastname@example.org